9.14.2011

what i: new coat


what i:





I'm going to take a stab at some "style"-styled postings. Stella can practice trying to hold the phone upright while pushing the button until I get a real camera, and I can document my progress as I emerge from the cocoon called "caring for a small child". 

Something clicked inside of me about a month ago, I am positive it has to do with night-weaning Oliver and finally getting five, six, even seven hour stretches of sleep at a time now. All of a sudden I am excited about getting dressed in the morning. I feel good!

I got a lot of great feedback from this post a while back regarding being inspired by my own body and the contents of my own closet. The scale has moved a little, which is fantastic, but it's really just that critical sleep that has re-animated me. The dancing and performing helps, too. And the juicer. My approach is four-pronged, really. 

I got a new coat. I love it. It doesn't keep me warm and if I sweat in it one time I will most likely ruin it, but it is so sweet. I saw it at calivintage, and had to have it. Thank you, David!














2 comments:

  1. where is that coat from i LOVE the looks of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I bought it from YOOX.com. I think they are sold out, but there are some killer dresses and skirts on YOOX right now by the same designer, Bensoni. Be warned, YOOX is dangerous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...