9.22.2011

sweetness



I am still recovering from meeting our friends' beautiful baby, Gemma, this past weekend, and my mind is playing tricks on me. I have been looking at Oliver more as "still my little baby", as opposed to the feisty and fun little boy he is growing up to be. I am smelling him more, dressing him a little bit younger, coddling him a little more. I'm 99.9% sure there's never going to be another little one in this house, so I'm grabbing the very end of his babyhood and holding on tight, if just for a few more days. 


He has been thanking me for things, unsolicited. The softest little "thank you, mama" after a snack. He says "I love you, mama" now as well, which, you know....you know.


I just had to share some more recent, sometimes blurry photos of him. He is such a doll.









xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


09.22.11






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...