7.30.2011

going dutch (at dutch door press)



Today I arranged for us to take a tour of nearby Dutch Door Press letterpress and design studio. One of the proprietors and artists, Anna, has a daughter in the same school and grade as Stella. I have been obsessed with their work ever since I first stumbled upon it years ago in a card shop. It really makes my brain fire up and my creative juices flow when I see the designs and the colors. The work is beautiful.

It was a fun thing to do, having just toured the Jelly Belly factory last week. What a huge contrast in the way things work. Anna and her daughter showed us all around, and Oliver was somewhat patient as I had him strapped into the stroller the whole time, to prevent collateral damage. We were really grateful to have had this opportunity. Thanks, Anna!

I'll let the images tell the rest of the story. 























07.29.11















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...