2.27.2012

apartment therapy awards


Note: "The Homies 2012" are over and voting is closed. I landed somewhere around 20th place,
and that's good enough for me, this year anyway! Thank you to all who voted for me!


Apartment Therapy has been very good to me over the last six months. The exposure I've gotten from being featured there (five times!) has been really fun and exciting, and I'd love to be included in the "Best Family Blog" list, part of their "The Homies 2012" awards. I would be thrilled if you'd be willing to cast a vote for this blog over there right now. The voting ends Friday, March 2nd, and I'd be grateful if you wouldn't mind giving it a try. 

Here's what you do:

1. Click HERE.

2. Scroll down (or up!) until you see "corner blog" and cast your vote. It is possible you may have to register to do this. Apartment Therapy is a very legit blog and registration is easy, so don't worry. Please only vote once for me.

Thank you so much. I've got a lot more I want to show and share in the coming months. I love being included with other design-minded folk, and I'd be in good company on this list. Thanks again!

xoxo,
Tiffanie



10 comments:

  1. Done, great luck and I'm sharing on NaBloPoMo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sabrina! I really, really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Congrats Tiffanie! Great news! On my way to vote now : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ann! I hope it wasn't too difficult! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Best of luck to you!!!! I've seen your blog before, and I love it! I'm on my way to vote too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done! Good luck Tiff! I still remember clicking on AT's link to check out your awesome dollhouse and thinking what a cool chick, I think we'd be friends IRL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Tania! I read this while I was walking home today and I got a little tear. You are so sweet! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Whoo hoo! I am on way over to vote right now. I also shared it on Facebook so my dozens of fans can vote, too! Good luck! I just love your blog and all of your creative endeavors. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, TangledLou! These are such strange competitions, and eventually they boil down to the really good ones, not the ones like me who go around asking for votes, but it's worth a shot just the same!

      Thank you for your kind words of encouragement about my blog. You know I think you are a phenomenal writer, right?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...