8.30.2012

round up: quiet around here














It's quiet around here. Oliver has almost stopped nursing and is out of our bed for the most part. Stella's in school all day. We're in between birthday parties right now. There's a lull.

I'm working on some piƱata eggs for another neighborhood shop that wants to carry them, and I also want to make some more for my Etsy shop. They've actually been selling at Rare Device, which is so cool! I've got a tiny holiday card commission going, which will be fun (thanks, Marie!). I'm also working on my architectural portfolio. I'm looking for a project. I've lost momentum as far as finding clients. My last project ended a few weeks before Oliver was born. But, I'm ready to go. Dare I say it, it's TOO quiet around here. Anyone need an architect?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...