11.02.2011

cucurbita pepo



While it is not normally my style to use photographic effects when documenting our lives, something made me want to try it this day. I'm glad I did, it suits Oliver amazingly. Sluggo.









Two days before Halloween we made our eleventh-hour pumpkin-grab trip to Half Moon Bay. While we used to pick an even more pastoral field for our pumpkin shopping, this day we stopped across the street from Lemos Farm, where we had spent the morning listening to old-timey music and riding the hayride and such, and grabbed the squash. David and I have been going down to Half Moon Bay for pumpkins since we met in 2002. I would've considered it a personal failure if we hadn't made it down there this year.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...