4.06.2012

too many darn bunnies!



We live about fifty paces from one of the most incredible vintage and used cookware shops you could ever imagine. It's a treasure trove. The owner is known to be a little short with the customers, but she's got great taste. She shops in France. Enough said. 


These are vintage Easter chocolate molds, or at least that's my best guess. They are expensive! And gorgeous.






I love posting during holidays. Super fun. And what a great opportunity to throw in the flyer for my upcoming show, unofficially titled "Too Many %^&*$#@ Bunnies!".


This time last year I was dressed as a showgirl dressed as a chicken for this show, in a face-off against a gang of bunnies a la West Side Story. SO silly! For this show it'll be just one act, a solo. I'm still on the search for how I can let myself become more "exposed", like I wrote about here. Definitely not there yet. This is the first time I've had short hair since I started performing burlesque, and I'm up five solid pounds since I last hit the stage in December, so I've got my work cut out for me. But by next Tuesday I'll have several chocolate bunnies coursing through my veins, so I think I'll be ready!


Other Easter posts:

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you have yourself in the bunny frame of mind and I bet you will be just totally %^&*$#@ bunny sexy & cute with new hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ann. Somehow Easter has become bigger than Christmas this year, as far as things to do and food to make/eat, etc. Fun, but I'm glad it's almost Sunday! Have a good weekend! xoxo

      Delete
  2. That bunny looks scary in the poster, not tough guy gang scary but monster scary :-) I love the easter egg molds too, so beautiful. I also love posting about the holidays although I kind of missed the boat on easter, I was going to do a bunny post (everything bunny...) ironically (great minds think alike) but my end of last week was a bit too busy to blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds for sure! I am making time today to see what, if anything, you've been up to on your blog today. Holidays are so fun to post, so many great things to share. Stella and I were just thinking ahead to more holiday fun, but in actuality it'll be nice to have a good chunk of mostly holiday-free time for a while! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...