10.28.2013

head of the class


Just getting started!

Yesterday I taught my paper flower headpiece class at Handcraft Studio School (which is just the perfect place to teach or take such a class). It was a small group due to some cancellations, which ended up being very nice for me because we got to know each other a bit and I could be very hands on when needed. Which wasn't much at all. All of the ladies had a great handle on what they were doing, and incredible eyes for palette and composition. 

Paper and pompoms for all.

I love this space!

Check out the gorgeous headpieces that each of these ladies made. Seriously amazing. 


Some of the women traveled quite a distance to make it to the class, so thanks to you ladies, and to everyone who attended. It was a lot of fun!


Top three photos provided by Marie Muscardini of Handcraft Studio School. Thank you too, Marie!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...