5.11.2015

upcoming workshops!


Paper Bougainvillea Workshop

I hope you all enjoyed your Mother's Day in one way or another. Today is my wedding anniversary and we are returning from an overnight trip to a treehouse. Everyone here (besides me) wants to live in a treehouse when they grow up, so I though I'd give them a taste of it. I'll let you know how it goes!

I wanted to let you know about three great workshops I have coming up in May and June. The first is "Paper Bougainvillea", at Handcraft Studio School in Emeryville, CA. I will teach how to make paper bougainvillea in two different styles and in a giant array of colors. The bougainvillea petals and blossoms can be used in wall hangings, wreaths, in your hair or wherever you'd like.

PAPER BOUGAINVILLEA
Handcraft Studio School (Emeryville, CA)
Sunday, May 31, 2015
10:30-1:30 p.m.
Register HERE


1920s-Inspired Mock-Vintage Metallic Floral Headpieces

I love this workshop, and hope to hold on to the piece I make in class this time. I end up giving them to girlfriends and don't have one for myself anymore. Have you seen the headpiece Kate Hudson wore to the Met Gala this year? I am thinking about how to create that more draped look for this class as well. Either way, they are gorgeous and great for summer weddings!

1920s-INSPIRED MOCK-VINTAGE METALLIC FLORAL HEADPIECES
Makeshift Society (San Francisco)
Monday, June 8, 2015
6:30-9:00 p.m.
Register HERE


Paper Rose de Granville

Finally, my rose de Granville workshop. This was great fun when I ran it earlier this year. The students all went away with beautiful specimens they had made in the class. Fun fact: I taught myself to make these as samples for Dior Paris. I have an agency there who gave me the opportunity to make these as "free gift with purchase" for Dior cosmetic counters in France. I don't know if it was my price point or something else, but after lots of rushing around I never got a definitive answer and have no idea where my samples are now. Learning lots of lessons along the way these days. But come make some with me, you won't regret it!

PAPER ROSE DE GRANVILLE
Makeshift Society (San Francisco)
Monday, June 29, 2015
6:30-9:00 p.m.
Register HERE

I have some really exciting news to share, but I am waiting to get a few more of the details before I post about it here. Will do so very soon. Have a great week!

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...