1.14.2015

los angeles workshops!



I am really excited to announce that I have THREE Valentine's Day themed workshops I will be teaching at French General in Los Angeles on February 6th and 7th. I cannot wait to finally visit Kaari, Robert and the gang and see all the beautiful wares there. I will probably spend all the money I make teaching there before I leave!

If you live in the area, I would love to see you! And, if you have friends in Los Angeles that you think would enjoy these great workshops, spread the word! It would be great to fill these classes to make the trip even more worthwhile.

Here are the links to register for each of the three workshops. Also, I will be teaching the rose de Granville class at Handcraft Studio School on February 1st. You can sign up for that class HERE.

Rose de Granville at French General
Friday, February 6, 2015
12-3:00 p.m.
Register for this workshop HERE

Egg + Crepe Paper Hearts at French General
Friday, February 6, 2015
6-9:00 p.m.
Register for this workshop HERE

Paper Flower Headpieces at French General
Saturday, February 7, 2015
10-4:00 p.m.
Register for this workshop HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...